Thursday, July 18, 2013

Back to School


Pre-mommy life I was a teacher at a small Catholic school.  And I loved it.

I typically don't regret leaving my job because it meant spending precious, valuable time with my children.  But every year, right around back-to-school time, I start to miss teaching.  A lot.

And then last week, I found out that a new Catholic hybrid homeschool in my area was opening up and seeking teachers.  On a whim, without even consulting with Justin, I e-mailed to find out more. It turns out that they needed teachers just two days a week, AND they would offer a free nursery for children of teachers.  To top it off, the day they wanted me to interview just so happened to be Justin's day off from work.  It all just seemed too good to be true.

But, apparently, it's not.  Because I just got the call this afternoon that they want me to teach the first and second grade split classroom.  I start next month.

I am so excited about this opportunity, and I think that this is the best of both worlds for me at this time.  I truly am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Two + Two = Us | Blogger Template by Enny Law