Sunday, February 6, 2011

4 1/2 Weeks Left...

In 4 1/2 weeks, Baby Girl Y will make her appearance into the world. While being "ready" is very questionable, I am going to be quite excited to be able to walk normally, tie my shoes, and put on normal clothes again.

While I've had a relatively easy pregnancy, things are starting to take its toll now that the due date is rapidly approaching. I went on a four mile walk with my parents last weekend, and my dad (a 65 year old smoker) ended up passing me by quite a distance. Not to mention the fact that it took my lower back four days to recover from the excursion. This, especially, has been rough on me since I love to run and stay active (it's still hard for me to believe that I ran two half-marathons last year when I can barely walk these days!). I'm kind of in denial about it, though, seeing as I signed up to walk (waddle?) in a 5K this weekend....

I can't wait to look like this again:

Taken at 6 weeks pregnant.

Instead of this:


Taken at 32 1/2 weeks pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Two + Two = Us | Blogger Template by Enny Law