Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Gotta Start Planning Ahead....

After I posted the previous entry, I did want to add that there is one way that I'm learning that my life will change: I'm going to have to learn to do more advanced planning when it comes to doing things that I normally would do on a whim.

For instance, a few weeks ago I decided that it would be super fun if Justin and I went to see Cirque du Soleil in June for our 2-year anniversary. It only dawned on me 'til after I had started searching for tickets that, wait a minute, Baby Yasay will be here, and she'll need a baby-sitter. (Luckily when I called my mother a few moments later, she was tickled at the thought of taking care of her granddaughter.)

Then today I saw a Groupon for decently priced Preds club-level tickets and was about to pounce on them until it dawned on me that the date of the game was for a week after Baby arrives. When I called Justin to see if he thought going to the game was do-able, he laughed so loud that I almost hung up on him.

It'll be tough adjusting to the fact that Date Nights are going to have to be slightly more spaced out and planned in advance, but I also know that the sacrifice is worth it. It'll just be one of those adjustments that I'm going to have to learn to make....

And, honestly, it is nice to know that Lolo and Lola are close by and are willing to babysit when needed! That will definitely help out...a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Two + Two = Us | Blogger Template by Enny Law