Sunday, February 6, 2011

C-Section Officially Scheduled!

We got a call from the doctor's office that our scheduled c-section is officially on the books for Wednesday, March 9th at 7:30 am!

The Good Doc is confident that we made the right decision based on my family history, the fact that my pelvis is also small, and my baby is not. She's also pretty confident that Baby Girl Yasay won't come any earlier than March 9th, so we're good to go!

I have to be at the hospital at 5:30am that day to get ready for the surgery. The Good Doc said that visitors (aside from Justin) won't be able to see me or the baby until around 11am or noon, but when I told my mom that she didn't have to come until then she informed me that she and my dad would be there waiting anyway. I suppose the grandparents are just as excited (or arguably more so) as we are about everything!

Being a planner, it's nice to know that everything's all set. I'm especially thrilled with Baby Girl's birthday: March 9, 2011 or 3-9-11...what a perfect tribute to Justin's mom who passed away over four years ago on 9-11.

All right, March 9th...we're waiting in eager anticipation for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Two + Two = Us | Blogger Template by Enny Law