Friday, December 3, 2010

Glider - 1 + 2 - 1

One of the much recommend items from our friends with young children is a glider/ottoman set.

So Justin and I splurged and got us one of our own.

We were super excited to set it up before the Titans game last Sunday only to find out that the ottoman had broken during shipping. We sadly shipped it back to Amazon (which, by the way, is AMAZING with their returns!) and received a replacement just a couple of days later.

This one was fine, and Justin set it up without a problem. It's super comfortable, and I can already see us fighting over who gets to sit in it (naturally, though, don't you think I'll always win since we got it for me?!?)

Anyway, we came home from a date night to Olive Garden (I was craving their salad and breadsticks...haha) only to find a package waiting for us at our front door. At closer inspection, it turns out to be....another glider!?!

Apparently, Amazon somehow made a blunder and sent us two when they processed our return. And, oh how we wished we weren't honest people and could keep the second glider!

Alas, my conscience got the best of me, and UPS is en route to pick up the extra glider as we speak.

Here's a pic of our fabulous glider:

1 comment:

© Two + Two = Us | Blogger Template by Enny Law