Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cloth diapers galore!

After hours of research (thanks, Laura and Matt and Google!), Justin and I have decided that we are going to try our hand at cloth diapering. I'm a little (okay, a lot) nervous about it, but the diapers are so gosh-darn cute, that I'm also pretty excited about the concept of dressing Baby Girl Y in adorable little diapers! It almost makes me a little sad that she's just going to end up pooping in them...I mean, look at these:

Cute, right?

So pretty....

Anyway, I'm kind of proud of my ever-growing cloth diaper stash. We've got ourselves a nice mixture of sizes and types (who knew that there were so many diaper options out there?!?) to get us started, and it'll be interesting when we finally put all of our YouTube training (i.e. "how to put on a prefold" and "how to use a snappi" to name a few) to good use!

The beginnings of our cloth diaper collection, put on display on our new changing table/dresser!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Two + Two = Us | Blogger Template by Enny Law