Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Namesake

Some of you have been wondering about my namesake, so here goes:

I'm named after my maternal great-grandmother, Felicidad,who passed away in 2009 at the age of 91. I got my middle name from my maternal aunt, Christine, who passed away in 1982 at the age of a mere two-months.

My late paternal grandmother, Hilda, is also remembered. Not only do I look a lot like her, but my birthday is 3/9/11, and she passed away on 9/11/2006.

Even though I've never met these relatives of mine, they hold special places in the hearts of Mommy and Daddy, and I'm pleased that they are being remembered through me.

Lola Feling, Lola Hilda, and Auntie Christine - I can't wait to meet you one day, but in the meantime, please watch over me and my family. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Two + Two = Us | Blogger Template by Enny Law