Monday, October 31, 2011

It's Fall, Y'all!

I. Love. Fall.

I love all of the oranges and reds as the leaves change color. I love the crisp sound of the fallen leaves during a cool run in the woods. I love all things pumpkin and apple and butternut squash. And, of course, I love that my birthday usually marks the first day of fall.

So, naturally, I had a blast introducing Lissie to my favorite season.

We enjoyed putting her in a pumpkin:



We enjoyed eating the pumpkin that we put her in:


(I had made the tastiest pumpkin/blue cheese soup, pumpkin cupcakes, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin bread, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, and, of course, roasted pumpkin seeds.)

Lissie enjoyed eating pumpkin, butternut squash, and acorn squash:


We went to a Baby's First Halloween Party dressed as the Baker and her Cupcake:




We also squeezed in a trip to the pumpkin patch:
















Hope you all are having a fabulous fall season, like we are! Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Two + Two = Us | Blogger Template by Enny Law