Sunday, March 9, 2014

Dear Lissie - Three Years



Dear Lissie,

Three.  We survived the not-so-terrible-in-fact-I'd-say-they-were-terrific Twos.  Now, I hear we are heading straight for the "threenager" year.  Yikes.

You are sweet and silly and super shy.  You are so eager to learn, and you soak everything up like a sponge.  You are kind and helpful and wonderfully you. As much as I look forward to seeing what the future has in store, I would also be content just keeping you at this age forever.

Likes:
* School
* Bubble baths
* Daniel Tiger and Doc McStuffins
* Art projects - especially on your new easel
* Parks and playgrounds
* Singing
* Going to church
* Sleepovers - especially to Lola's
* Going out to eat
* Puzzles and board games


Dislikes:
* Most tunnel slides
* Asparagus
* Changes in routine
* When she needs help

Oh, Lissie.  Please stay as precious as you are.  Always.

I love you.

Love,

Mommy

Here's a video interview I did.  I plan on asking these questions every year, starting at age three.  My apologies that it cut off at the end and that my voice is so loud!



And, of course, a few of my favorite pictures of the year (not in any particular order).

Shortly after she turned two, she got pooped on by a bird.  To this day, she still talks about that experience.

Hugging her pal, Mickey, at Disney World.

Smelling the flowers at Cheekwood.

She loves, loves, loves all things art.  This is at Tuesdays for Tots at Cheekwood.

Play-napping with Xavier.

One of her favorite summer activities is the splashpad.

Her first day of "school" at MDO.

Color Run 2013: Her first 5K (in stroller).

Chilly, her first snowman.

Devouring bibimbop that she made with mommy's help.

First bowling experience.

Sweet, happy Lissie at a friend's bounce house birthday party.




No comments:

Post a Comment

© Two + Two = Us | Blogger Template by Enny Law