Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lissie's First Valentine's Day

Justin and I have never really done Valentine's Day. Sure, there was the one time that he surprised me by bringing Gnash, the Predators mascot, to my classroom (unfortunately, since it was a surprise I don't have the pictures to prove it!). And then there was last year, when we figured that it was our last V-day before kids, so we ought to celebrate it in style with a lovely dinner at Bonefish Grill.

This year, though, I wanted to at least do SOMETHING. If only for the memories of Lissie's first Valentine's Day.

So, we surprised daddy with Lissie's first attempt at some artwork: fingerpainting!




Too bad the novelty wore off after about five minutes, when Lissie discovered the paints weren't for eating. But we had fun while it lasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Two + Two = Us | Blogger Template by Enny Law