Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Happy 32

Yesterday I celebrated my 32nd birthday.

It was probably the lowest-key birthday ever, and I am absolutely okay with that. Justin had to work, so we celebrated together last weekend with a much needed date night and ended with him going to an urgent care clinic for treatment for MRSA (don't worry - he's fine now). On my actual birthday, the two kiddos were as marvelous as ever...and even synchronized their nap schedules (a much surprising rarity, given that Xavier sleeps almost all.the.time) so that I could have a moment of peace (which was happily spent cleaning and organizing). My parents came in the afternoon so that I could run errands and make it to Mass before a scrumptious dinner of pancit, ribs, egg rolls, and (as per tradition) ice cream cake for dessert. Thanks, mom!

For the first time ever, I don't think I took a single picture of my birthday celebrations. So, instead, I'm including some pics from our latest family photo/Xavier's newborn/Lissie's 18-month photography session. Because, really, that was the best gift.

The gift of my family all under one roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Two + Two = Us | Blogger Template by Enny Law