Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Father's Day! (Lissie's Version)

I love my Daddy and Lolos so much, and I was so glad that I was able to do something special for them on Father's Day.

I was sad to know that Daddy had to work on Father's Day, but I made sure that he got his present before we left to go to morning Mass. He really loved the photobook I made for him that I titled "If I Could Talk." I put a few of my favorite pictures in it, complete with captions so Daddy knows what I was thinking about in each one!

I even wore a special outfit to church:


In the early afternoon, Mommy took me to visit Daddy at work so I could bring him lunch. It was perfect because he wasn't very busy, so he was actually able to sit down and eat with me for a little bit - I loved that!

Later that day, Lolo Ernie and Lola Poy came over to play with me so that Mommy can make a Father's Day feast. I love it when they come over - they sing me fun songs like "Lissie has a Little Rupert whose Fur is White as Snow" and let me take naps in their arms.

Justin and Lolo Romy came a little bit later, and they all enjoyed a yummy (albeit eclectic) meal of roasted garlic risotto, salmon, toasted almond green beans, beef bul go gi, and baby back ribs:


I just sat and watched - I can't wait until I can eat with them, too!

Afterwards, I gave them their presents, and we took lots of pictures:






(Note the added "s" to the end of Grandpa - because I love them both!)

I hope you had a Happy Father's Day, Lolo Ernie, Lolo Romy, and Daddy. I love you tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Two + Two = Us | Blogger Template by Enny Law