Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Brother or a Sister?!?


It's that time again! Our anatomy scan is scheduled for Tuesday, April 24th. Is Lissie going to have a brother or a sister?!? Take the poll at the top left of this page!

I think Lissie is going to have a brother. In fact, I refer to "him" as "her brother" all the time. Of course, I'll be thrilled if it's a girl, but I'm really feeling the boy vibe this time. Granted, I felt the same with Lissie, so I most definitely could be very wrong.

Justin is convinced it's a girl. I don't know if it's more because he's trying to brace himself for a house full of estrogen instead of getting his hopes up for someone to carry on the surname.

Either way, we're hoping to catch a glimpse of a healthy baby on April 24th. Regardless of whether it's a boy or a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Two + Two = Us | Blogger Template by Enny Law