Monday, April 9, 2012

My Second Easter (by Lissie)

It's fun looking back at last Easter and comparing it to this one. I look so different! Almost everything about Easter was different this year!

On Saturday, I went on my first Easter egg hunt at the zoo. I had such a fabulous time hunting for eggs and hanging out with my friends!





On Easter, we went to Mass and took pictures in the courtyard like last year. I look so different! Last year I made funny faces and didn't even know it. This year, though, I barely wanted to look at the camera to take a good picture to show off the Easter dress mommy made for me.





Mass wasn't as interesting to me as it was last year, since I've already been to an Easter service before. I stayed in the cry room and played with some friends and got cranky when daddy had to leave to go to work.

Afterwards, Lolo and Lola took mommy and me to a lovely buffet brunch just like last year. But instead of sleeping through the meal, this time I ate my fill of all sorts of good Easter foods! I was still eating when everyone else was finished!





Since daddy had to work and missed brunch, mommy made a special Easter dinner of cornish hens and green bean casserole for him to enjoy. We also played with my new books and toddler crayons that I got in my Easter basket!

All in all, I had a great time celebrating Jesus' resurrection. Alleluia, alleluia! He is risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Two + Two = Us | Blogger Template by Enny Law