Monday, April 9, 2012

My First Birthday - A Recap (by Lissie)

So it's been a month since my first birthday (wow - I'm such a big 13-month-old now!), but I thought I'd write about all the fun I had on my special first birthday weekend.

My actual birthday was spent celebrating with my family. Mommy and daddy came in my nursery early and woke me up singing "Happy Birthday" to me. I was a little confused and scared because I didn't really know what that meant! But we started the day by going to Mass and saying "thank you" to Jesus for a blessed first year of life.


Afterwards, we enjoyed opening presents and going to a puppet show at the downtown library.


That night we celebrated with my Lolos and Lola with a birthday celebration dinner at Buca diBeppo and a smash cake at Lolo and Lola's house. Yum!



The next day we celebrated with my baby friends and family friends. Everyone had a blast! Special thanks to Elizabeth Clements for her awesome pictures of the day.







So I've decided I really like birthdays! I can't wait to celebrate many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Two + Two = Us | Blogger Template by Enny Law