Monday, November 29, 2010

Boring Pregnancy

Everyone loves to ask me how I'm feeling and if I've had any nausea or morning sickness or other common pregnancy difficulty.

My response is always that I'm feeling great, and that I've not felt any sorts of sickness (other than a regular cold/allergies, unrelated to pregnancy).

And the more I say it, the more I feel so....BORING.

I know, I know, I should relish in this boringness (I know, it's not a real word) and count my blessings (believe me - I've seen gals with way worse pregnancies than me...in fact, so much so that I almost never wanted to get pregnant myself).

But I sometimes can't help but feel that since I'm so boring that something's bound to be wrong.

Or worse - I'll get my payback once Baby Girl Yasay makes her appearance. I sometimes stay up at night thinking about how wonderful she's being in utero, that I end up worrying that she's just saving all of the drama for later.

So, please Baby Yasette, I'm begging you to be just as perfectly calm and healthy as you are now for the rest of your life. You would make your mommy and daddy the happiest parents EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Two + Two = Us | Blogger Template by Enny Law