Monday, November 29, 2010

Heeding your requests....

A common trend in pregnancies is to take weekly/monthly/regular belly pics to chart the growth of the baby. It's a cute idea, and I was initially all for it and planned on having Justin take weekly pictures of me and my belly...but it just felt really weird to me.

In the beginning, I was self conscious simply because I felt that it was boring and there was nothing to see. And then there was the period where it was downright embarrassing - you know, the whole "Is she pregnant or just gaining weight?" time frame. Now (at 5.5 months) that there's no doubt that I am indeed pregnant, it seems a little funny to post the pictures since there's nothing really to compare it to.

I've never really been weight conscious (thanks to the intrinsic motivation I have of running long distances - which, sadly, has been quite nonexistent these days), but it's sort of been rough seeing that scale start to creep its way forward. It's all been in the healthy range, according to the Good Doc, but it's still slightly terrifying nonetheless.

But, due to your requests, here are a few of the latest belly shots:


21 Weeks


22 Weeks


22 Weeks, with Rupert

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Two + Two = Us | Blogger Template by Enny Law