Monday, November 29, 2010

Having Fun With Baby Yasette

We've reached the stage where Baby Yasette (by the way, thanks Ann for coining that term!) enjoys kicking and moving and having fun in such a way that not only I can notice it, but anyone who desires to put their hands on my tummy can also feel it.

Finally. Poor Justin has had to endure my own recounts of how it feels for weeks before he could finally feel it himself. And I know he was feeling a little sad that Baby Girl Y didn't want to say hi to Daddy, but he got over it real quick once he felt her for real.

Our latest form of entertainment is to grab the stethoscope and try and hear her heartbeat or at least her moving around. So far, we haven't heard much besides a little movement and my own digestion, but it's been fun to try.

We also enjoy putting a flashlight on my stomach to see if she'll react to it. She'll sometimes play along, but she's a little finicky about it.

I used to flick my stomach with my fingers to get her to move, but Justin is afraid that I'm hurting her ears, so I had to promise not to do that anymore.

Anyway, who knew how fun it is to play with an unborn baby! Can't wait til she makes her appearance for even more family fun :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Two + Two = Us | Blogger Template by Enny Law